The beautiful, classic American Gold Eagle is the top-selling gold bullion coin in the world, offering you grounded investment in a rapidly fluctuating economy.
When searching for gold investments, both numismatics and collectors agree the American Gold Eagle first comes to mind.
A brief history:
- American Gold Eagles were first minted in 1986 after passage of the Gold Bullion Act of 1985, which ensures these popular bullion coins come from the United States only.
- American Gold Eagles are the modern version of the American Double Eagle, which historically were used for everyday purchases in the 19th and early 20th century. They continue to be minted each year by the United States Mint according to demand. The metal content and purity of each is guaranteed by the full faith and credit of the United States.
- Each Gold Eagle coin from the United States Mint features images of the nation’s most iconic symbols, from its official national emblem of the American bald eagle to that towering symbol of freedom and democracy known to most simply as Lady Liberty.
- The front of the coin is a modified version of the Augustus St. Gauden, which features a full-length figure of Lady Liberty; her hair and robe flowing freely as she strides forward confidently from the nation’s capital. She carries a torch for light and guidance, and an olive branch signifying peace; all the materials needed to guide the nation toward a peaceful future.
- The reverse side of the coin features a family of nesting bald eagles. In the image, a male bald eagle returns to the nest with branches in its talons. In the nest, a female is depicted standing guard over her young hatchlings.
- Contains 91.67% gold content with the remainder consisting of a copper and silver alloy for wear resistance.
- American Gold Eagle Bullion Coins are accepted in major investment markets worldwide. They are also the most widely traded bullion coins in America, providing investors narrow spreads between buy and sell prices.
- These gold bullion coins can also be included in your IRA retirement account per U.S. law.
- American Gold Eagles represent one of the easiest ways to invest in gold bullion.
Contact us to learn more about how you can invest in your financial future!
Phone: (504) 887-0000
'Like' us on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram